The Procurement Executive is responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low-cost purchases and the proper processing of assigned orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Carries out all necessary procurement activities starting from planning, sourcing and data management.
· Prioritizing purchase activities, reviewing planned orders, creating requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
· To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
· Expediting and tracking orders where necessary
· Initiating & escalating cash purchases.
· Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria and conducting a comparative analysis on supplier prices
· Market Visits to get information to proceed purchase activities
· Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
· Coordination with Store/ Factory & Demand Departments of Construction
· Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
· Any duties assigned by seniors.
· Inter or Higher
· Age range of 22-32
· Experience should not be less than 2 Years
· Should have sound knowledge and expertise in using Computer
· Experience in ERP Implementation & ERP Coordination
· Experience preferred of Construction & Engineering Industry
· Talent in negotiations and networking
· Experience in collecting and analyzing data
Associated Technologies (Pvt) Ltd was established in 1987, and has since then pursued the path of continuous improvement and success. ATL brings together a blend of experienced professionals and managers with demonstrable achievements in their respective areas of competence. ATLs core expertise lies ...Read More