Astro Holding is a leading Transportation and Logistics Management Company operating in this region. We are the Representatives of Hapag-Lloyd in Afghanistan. We offer one-window logistics solutions for shipments to Afghanistan from world over. Some of our key services include International Multimodal Transportation, Inland Transportation, In-Transit handling for movement of all kinds of Commercial and Non-Commercial cargo, Relief supplies and Project Shipments to Afghanistan via Pakistan and Central Asia.
Astro has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager Afghanistan at Kabul, Afghanistan.
The role of Operations Manager would be, but not limited to
- Daily reporting to principals on all containers entering Afghanistan and its delivery to destinations across Afghanistan and safe return of empty containers to Astros Container Holding Yards.
- Coordinate with all Astros Container Holding Yards for security checks, safe delivery of cargo and return of empty boxes.
- To coordinate with truckers for all deliveries and return of empty boxes and to keep a close check on all trucking expenses.
- To coordinate with customs department of Astro to ensure that all customs and exemptions related formalities are completed within agreed timeframe.
- To coordinate with customers POCs for entry of trucks at their secured locations and updating principals about it.
- To act as a focal point to resolve day to day operational issues of all operations offices in shortest possible time.
- To control operations team of over 40 persons across Afghanistan and keep a close check on all operational expenses and improve operational efficiency.
Minimum Graduate, Masters will be preferred.
Attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
One week off after every 02 months with company paid return air tickets will be part of our offer.
Company will provide secured accommodation and food at Kabul.
05 years of Solid Experience of Shipping Line and Logistics Operations.
- Fluency in English with strong communication skill.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient in computers (MS Excel, Emails, Presentations etc)