We are a new and exciting start-up based in Islamabad. Our online platform aims to revolutionize the construction industry in Pakistan. We are looking for highly motivated core team members to join us on an exciting journey.
We are looking for a full-stack web developer with awesome technical skills alongside a “hacker-attitude”. The ideal candidate will need to collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their particular needs, then translate those into technical requirements and come up with the most effective and efficient solution for architecting the technology. He will be responsible for programming the web-platform, its frontend as well as the backed, features and or feature sets. He will create all aspects of a multi-vendor marketplace, from using existing modules to coding new ones. He will also manage the existing web-platform that is being used by our users.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across the business. You will also contribute to design discussions.
· Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project. Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
· Full understating of frontend and backend technologies
· Excellent experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSql, Casandra, Spark, & Linux.
· Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals.
· Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Excellent knowledge of Wordpress
· Good understanding of SEO
· Excellent understating of App development
· Excellent in learning about new technologies and implementing them on the go
· Understanding of agile methodologies like SCRUM
· Excellent at communication
· Great team player
· Work with Product Managers to understand product requirements & vision.
· Evaluates technology to drive features and roadmaps. Maps technology trends to internal vision
· Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
It’s an excellent opportunity to grow with a dynamic team that is taking on a grand challenge. The right opportunity will be presented to the matching candidate. Are you one of them?