BLUE EX is looking for a key Account Executive for its Multinational FMCG Client.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Documentation for Ecommerce (E-Tailers) accounts for Client, in order to support recommendations regarding service, sales, growth opportunities, and e-tailer performance.
2. Provide logistical and inventory updates to e-tailer.
3. Act as a liaison between customer care department, operations and e-tailers.
4. Develop customized strategies providing high customer service levels.
5. Responsible for the efficient flow of product from warehouse to customers, ensuring clear communication of gaps/misses and planning remediation.
6. Facilitate monthly KPI cross-functional team meetings with Customer Service, operations and e-tailers.
7. Publish and communicate reports accordingly, to insure initiatives and executions are progressing to plan
8. Leading or participating in specific projects which provide efficiencies, improved service, and business growth.
9. Timely addressing to the concerns and queries of Client to maintain the strong business partnership.
Individual Must Possess:
• Bachelors/Masters degree in business or related field.
• E-Commerce experience preferred.
• 2 years of experience in Key Account Management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Clear understanding of Inventory management, warehouse and logistic operations.