This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Grade School Teacher
Posted Aug 23, 2016 2596 views
PKR. 20,000 - 30,000/Month
- Teaching all areas of the curriculum.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Maintaining discipline.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lesson plans that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class.
- Keeping up to date with changes and development in the structure of the curriculum. Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupil’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents and guardians on a pupils progress at parents evening and other meetings.
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly.Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
- Meeting with other professionals such as educational NGOs and educational psychologists, if required.
First Shift (Day)
2 Years - 5 Years
Sep 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
N.G.O./Social Services - Lahore