Examples of duties may include:
* Create drawings on CAD from scratch or modify existing drawings per staff and client requests and changes and specifications.
* Interact directly with staff to identify what needs to be drawn and drafted, along with identifying changes and mistakes.
* Interpret senior staff sketches to translate into CAD drawing.
* Assist architect and senior staff with other tasks staff may seem fit to grow and excel in the firm.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques
* Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods
* Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
* Knowledge of structural, mechanical, and electrical drawings and methods
* Skill in drafting architectural plans
* Skills in various 2D and 3D softwares