Office Timings: 02:00 PM to 10:00 PM
QUALITY ASSURANCE ADVISOR ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES: The function of this role is to work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager to obtain ISO certification and maintain and improve the Quality Management System.
The Quality Advisor has the authority to act independently of all other functions to ensure compliance with rules, regulations and procedures, and to initiate corrective actions as deemed necessary.
He/she will refer any deviation to Group/Project procedures, rules, regulations and policies to the QA Manager.
GENERIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Perform Internal Audits to verify compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Identify Non-conformances and initiate corrective actions. Conduct External Audits.
- Review of procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain Management to assess suppliers.
- Help with the development and implementation of improvements of the Quality Management System.
- Focal point for all QA matters providing a support function to project management, ensuring that they have adequate resources and QA input.
- Ensures the implementation and alignment of all quality programs and policies. May also fulfill a Senior QA Advisor role in smaller projects.
- Works with Regional HSE & Q Management to prepare and deliver the Business Plan.
- Assigns individuals to Project Quality roles.
- Develops and mentors resources to meet business needs.
- Supports the Regional HSE & Q Managers in development of regional budgets.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of Project Quality Plans.
- Provides support and input to tendering process.
- Provides support on the development and maintenance of Business Management System (BMS) within the Region.
- Supports Project Managers and Project Quality Advisers in the implementation of the BMS and Management Systems.