Software & Web Development
||Part Time (Rotating)
Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Pakistan
||25 - 40 Year
||PKR. 25,000 - 25,000/
||Sep 30, 2012
|Job Posting Date:
||Sep 17, 2012
Applicant must have personal computer, internet and electricity facility in working hours.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The candidate must have the following skills related to their best matching specialized area:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related computing discipline.
- Extensive and proven experience of PHP application development, CMS and e-commerce systems
- Have knowledge of different Frameworks/CMS
- Excellent understanding of server-side programming and technologies
- Good experience with LAMP architecture
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts
- Have experience of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal )
- Strong communication skills coupled with desire to develop yourself and continually advance your skills and knowledge
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work to deadlines, both independently and within a team
- Must show an active participation in application/product architecture, design, development, documentation and testing phases
- Should be a quick picker and think out-of-the-box solutions, quick problem solver
- Can multitask between projects
- Can write code from pseudo code or verbal instructions
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must have the ability to perform result oriented Research and Development on the given tasks.
- Must have Can Do and problem solving qualities.
- Planning, implementation, tracking and overall coordination of SEO projects for various websites.
- Understand & Contribute to implementing SEO Strategies for SME's & multinational clients
- Analysis for programmers and designers to coordinate modifications for SEO purposes.
- Monitor, Track And Report Web Analytics Metrics
- Carryout off page optimization in terms of - taking part in discussion forums, blogs, social book marking, writing blog posts etc
- Analyses competitor link structure and back links.
- Create and Execute off-page optimization strategy
- Analyzing and keeping up to date with changes in search engine algorithms
- Develop content strategy documentation around keyword Theme and develop best practices
- Scheduling job responsibilities to team members
- A Bilingual SEO / SEM professional required with who can work of Arabic projects & flawless English.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO tactics
- Knowledge of major Web Analytic tools and metrics.
- Expert in Keywords Research
- Expertise in using various SEO & SEM Tools.
- Good knowledge/awareness in SEO technology
- Good SEO copy writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Systematic & Organized
- Effective client interaction
- Good communication skills
- Essential to have good writing & speaking skills
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of latest SEO techniques
- Experience in web design and development would be an added advantage.