This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Web Developer & SEO Analyser
Posted Sep 17, 2012
PKR. 25,000 - 25,000/month
Applicant must have personal computer, internet and electricity facility in working hours.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The candidate must have the following skills related to their best matching specialized area:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related computing discipline.
- Extensive and proven experience of PHP application development, CMS and e-commerce systems
- Have knowledge of different Frameworks/CMS
- Excellent understanding of server-side programming and technologies
- Good experience with LAMP architecture
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts
- Have experience of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal )
- Strong communication skills coupled with desire to develop yourself and continually advance your skills and knowledge
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work to deadlines, both independently and within a team
- Must show an active participation in application/product architecture, design, development, documentation and testing phases
- Should be a quick picker and think out-of-the-box solutions, quick problem solver
- Can multitask between projects
- Can write code from pseudo code or verbal instructions
- Must be a team player, posses a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must have the ability to perform result oriented Research and Development on the given tasks.
- Must have Can Do and problem solving qualities.
- Planning, implementation, tracking and overall coordination of SEO projects for various websites.
- Understand & Contribute to implementing SEO Strategies for SME's & multinational clients
- Analysis for programmers and designers to coordinate modifications for SEO purposes.
- Monitor, Track And Report Web Analytics Metrics
- Carryout off page optimization in terms of - taking part in discussion forums, blogs, social book marking, writing blog posts etc
- Analyses competitor link structure and back links.
- Create and Execute off-page optimization strategy
- Analyzing and keeping up to date with changes in search engine algorithms
- Develop content strategy documentation around keyword Theme and develop best practices
- Scheduling job responsibilities to team members
- A Bilingual SEO / SEM professional required with who can work of Arabic projects & flawless English.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO tactics
- Knowledge of major Web Analytic tools and metrics.
- Expert in Keywords Research
- Expertise in using various SEO & SEM Tools.
- Good knowledge/awareness in SEO technology
- Good SEO copy writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Systematic & Organized
- Effective client interaction
- Good communication skills
- Essential to have good writing & speaking skills
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of latest SEO techniques
- Experience in web design and development would be an added advantage.
Sep 30, 2012
Sep 17, 2012
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Project Management · 11-50 employees - Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore
A Group of companies providing services to clients by various section of online portals.