Main Purpose of JobThe Finance Assistant based in Islamabad would be expected to provide support to our Finance department as per the organization guidelines. For this, he / she will have to follow organization systems and procedures in implementation of project.
- Maintain all financial systems for the office and ensure full compliance with organization financial Procedures.
- Manage all bank & Cash payments.
- Support the Finance Coordinator in withdrawals from bank & preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement on monthly basis.
- Preparation of BPV, CPV, BRV, CRV & JVs as per Organization financial procedure.
- Record and monitor all bank and cash transactions in manual ledger, cash book or computerized software.
- Maintaining complete filling system of finance.
- Maintaining parties ledger, staff advances, operational advances & staffs OPD record.
- Issuing of working / Operational advance to staff as per Organization Polices.
- Assisting in Income Tax deduction as per Government of Pakistans Income Tax rules & regulation.
- Assisting in preparation of budget if required.
- Preparation of Cash request on quarterly or monthly basis.
Qualifications and Competencies
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience with INGO / NGO in relief and development projects
- M. Com , MBA (Finance) or equivalent degree recognized by HEC
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Internet) accounting soft should be asset.