GoldfishLabs is the most exciting new software product company to startup in Lahore. Be a part of GlowfishLab’s kickass team and build awesome products poised to disrupt the regional markets with the perfect blend of technology and business acumen.
About the Role
GlowFishLabs is seeking a champion iOS developer (for iPhone and iPad) with a focus on frontend and UX development across mobile platforms. If this is you, you'll join us in our effort to create extraordinary web and mobile products for our customers.
- Responsible for the design and development of highly refined mobile apps (for iPhone and iPad) hosted on the cloud.
- We need a seasoned software engineer who understands that successfully engineered products require end-to-end (full stack) excellence. Hence, understanding of server side concepts is also required.
- Ability to wear many hats, debugging and solving problems across the application stack.
- Help improve our day-to-day engineering workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ development experience writing, testing, refactoring code.
- Have strong experience in OO design and development and UI interface design.
- Practical knowledge to following languages/Platform; Swift/ObjectiveC, Xcode, Cocoa/UIKit, iOS SDK, HTTP, REST, JSON and XML.
- Comfortable with version control systems such as Git or MSTS.
- Experience working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira or MS Team Services.
- Experience in publishing beta apps, production apps and frequent app updates to app stores.
- We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another IT related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GlowfishLabs offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.