1. Drive sales to ensure personal target is met.
2. To create and prepare banqueting proposals for potential customers, ensuring that all likely additional costs relating to the event have been assessed accurately and communicated
3. Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by the Sales Manager.
4. Maintain and accurately keep updated, customer records.
5. Efficiently respond to all customer enquires in a polite and timely manner
6. Assist clients in event planning, packaging, menu selections by understanding their specific needs and requirement.
7. Work closely and effectively with the Reservation Team, in order to ensure that all catering contracts are delivered to a high standard
8. Create and prepare accurate catering proposals for potential customers, ensuring that the catering offer matches the profile of the event in terms of product selection and budget
9. Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports
10. Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential customers
11. Produce clear and accurate Event Catering Schedules within set deadlines
12. Adopt a clear and strategic approach to catering sales by selling a catering offer that drives up spend per head, while keeping operational costs to a minimum
13. Organise and attend client meetings both internally and externally