Brief description of the job:
· Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Working Hours: 9 hour shift
Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
Age limit: 20 to 30
Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
Gender: Male & Female
Job Shift: On Rotation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 14,000 to 18,000 per month
Transport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
Skills & Abilities:
· Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
· Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
· Must be flexible to work in shifts
· Excellent communication skills
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsource offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions. Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutio ...Read More