- Web project managers bring project management leadership to the web development process.
- They translate technical requirements into functional specifications and actionable work plans.
- collaborate with designers, web developers, systems engineers and other creative service workers to define integration points and develop a release plan.
- They create and oversee the project schedule and report progress to project sponsors, team members and other stakeholders.
- They are able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- The desired candidate should possess excellent communication skills in English (Verbal & written)
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Monitor overall progress of different projects making sure that they are delivered according to clients expectations
- Must be able to communicate with the client for requirement clarification and technical advice.
- Conduct Pre-Sales activities with prospect clients by conducting conference calls,creating proposals by estimating project timelines and costing.
- Provide advance level mentoring and technical guidance to the Team Leads, Web Developers, and Graphic Designers.
- Research best-solutions to a given problem considering the client budgetary and technology constraints.
- Experience in communicating with foreign customers in both Oral & written.
- Familiarity of working with different Content Management Systems will be a plus
- Working knowledge of hosting panel would be a plus.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach,mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build,develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Familiarity with PHP, HTML,CSS AJAX,J-Query, CMS ,MySQL and MS SQL Server , ASP.net environments
- Working knowledge of agile development methodology and good concepts of SDLC is mandatory.
- Project Management related courses ,certification and diploma will be a Plus
- Ability to monitor progress of multiple projects at the same time, Must be extremely organized and be committed to creating optimal processes in all activities.
- Should have a cordial personality and be self motivated
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively is a prerequisite., Excellent problem-solving skills and team building skills.
- Should have strong attention to detail and must be quality conscious
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
MS SQL Server
Interface Protocols & Standards
Well-developed interpersonal skills
Ability to motivate people
Management and leadership skills