1. Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
2. Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
3. Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts along with scheduling shifts, leaves, duty hours and assigning day to day tasks.
4. Hiring, training, motivating and disciplining restaurant staff.
5. Greeting customers, advising customers on menu, responding to customer complaints and resolving issues on the restaurant floor.
6. Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
8. Monitoring the quality of the service and the food.
9. Ensuring the restaurant complies with local health and safety codes for food establishments.
10. Performing the administrative duties for the facility, such as ordering inventory and supplies and managing suppliers.
11. Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
Its a Multi Banded one stop shopping mall.