This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Assistant Manager Marketing
Posted Sep 20, 2012 2 views
PKR. 35,000 - 50,000/month
Education and Experience
- Our Products are the needs of Industries; we need the candidate to introduce us in industries.
- Understands clients need, Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Making Proposals, Quotations of our products etc.
- Price and Cost Comparisons.
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Preparation of Sales / Technical Presentations
- Participate & monitor online Tender Bids
- Maintain company file records.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications such as MS Office and emailing.
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and management
- Well mannered & Punctual
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels to handle the companies stress
- Self motivation
Able to achieve initial sales target
Master of Business Administration
Oct 18, 2012
Sep 20, 2012
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!
Real Estate/Property · 51-100 employees - Karachi
Its a commercial real estate company deals in construction, shopping mall, hotel and supermarket/departmental store since 1996.