Your primary purpose as a Marketing Manager in the company will be to develop and promote our brand by identifying core activities, build partnerships and customer acquisition. You would have to prove at the time of interview that you are all rounder with full of passion and possess all those relevant skills for developing partnerships, hiring and building your own team, planning and managing special events and most importantly can write exceptionally well in English and Urdu. The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. You should be a strategic thinker and full of fresh ideas!
Your Responsibilities (not limited to)
· Build a city wide marketing plan that includes promotions and partnerships to increase revenue and meet monthly targets in areas of responsibility that is correlated with the brand guidelines.
· Analyse user insights to create quarterly and yearly marketing plans.
· Brand positioning for different target user groups.
· Customer feedback collection and channelize that input to improve product and user experience.
· Compose and compile all the material for our main website. You will be a content strategist who can also write very effetely and can come up with catchy phrases.
· Write all the text which would ultimately show up on our mobile apps and product views.
· Effectively collaborate with designers, developers and other departments where needed.
· Social media will be the corner stone of your strategy, therefore you will be fully responsible of executing it effectively.
· Arrange and participate in community events.
· Develop new strategic partnership and strengthen existing relations.
· In any conversation you must keep your emphasis on, what will benefit our end user and what our ideal customer would want us to do.
· Develop list of all the publications/channels that are relevant to our space and get our content published on them.
· You would be a peoples person, relationship development, strong PR and the knowledge to build out your contact list.
· Automate the process to achieve high productivity. Introduce tools that will help all the teams.
· Good at self-management, motivated and eager to learn.
· Keeping tabs on industry news and trends, must know what makes certain thing popular and trendy on local level and eventually can identify the pattern to success.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and marketing.
· Marketing degree from a reputable institute. (otherwise equivalent experience)
· Trackable previous experience in marketing field
· Socially likable personality with an ability to communicate fluently in English and Urdu.
· Ability to work with tight deadlines.
· Strong in doing spread sheets and all the relevant software.
· Experience in event planning and management.
· Ability to think about processes and scale above all else to work efficiently and effectively with multiple partners.
· Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
· Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
· Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
· Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment
Moftak Solutions specializes in providing software development consulting services, focused on rapid development and deployment of information systems using state of the art rapid application development technology. We at Moftak are providing technological ideas together with the perfect solutions ...Read More