We are building something exciting for market with major focus on real-time data collection, processing and notifications. We are looking for a sharp mind, self-learner, energetic, and open developer who can take deep interest in his work and try fun things while meeting expected goals. If you have at-least one year of experience with NodeJs frameworks and noSql meet us on Tea.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of noSql database
• Knowledge of Node.js and available frameworks (Express, Koa.JS).
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages (Jade, EJS, Marko)
• Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Must know deployment workflows and workarounds of common problem
Moftak Solutions specializes in providing software development consulting services, focused on rapid development and deployment of information systems using state of the art rapid application development technology. We at Moftak are providing technological ideas together with the perfect solutions ...Read More