1) Recruiting, training and managing staff
2) Handling correspondence
3) Organizing and Servicing committee and academic board meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes etc.)
4) Researching and writing reports
5) Preparing statistics
6) Processing invoices
7) Purchasing equipment/other goods
8) Liaising with potential students, other institutions, government departments and external organizations
9) Helping with course approval and evaluation activities
10) Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
12) Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
13) Preparation of monthly in-class assessments, sessional, mocks, and terminal examinations and examination planning, moreover post examination result compilation and organizing parent teacher meetings.
14) Responsible for time table management, student performance follow-up on daily or weekly basis, communications with the parents/guardians on student attendance, dairy communications with parents, class performance, conduct and student academics monitoring.
15) Monitoring of the school teaching and support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system. You shall ensure that the curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to teaching standards and methodology
-Hand on approach to Email Communication and MS office Applications
-Excellent Communication, Inter personal and Problem Solving Skills
-Leadership and an ability to go an extra mile to get the job done
-Long Hours and Punctuality
-Commitment, Excitement and an Interest in Education
-Managing Multiple Tasks in Limited Time (Time Management)
-Academic administration and School management experience necessary careercounseling and student management exposure.
-Must Have excellent computer skills and English language skills