The Network Operations Centre (NOC) manages and maintains our large network 24x7. As a highly intelligent and efficient break/fix organization, with a strong focus on consistency and process, it works with other parts of the company to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Use network tools to monitor core network and customer services.
- Proactively initiate incident management process.
- Perform diagnostics on all Voice network and customer faults.
- Generate action plans to troubleshoot all Voice network and customer faults.
- Track the incident management of proactive and reactive issues through the Trouble Ticket system.
- Management and Technical escalation of Trouble Tickets in line with process.
- Coordinate NOC activities with local Field Operations and Vendor/Supplier representatives to diagnose and fix faults
- Liaise with customer representatives to progress fault resolution.
- Support local Field operations with maintenance activities.
- Works in the NOC on a 24x7 shift rota.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Minimum three years of work within Cisco Unified Communications environment
- Minimum two years of work in a technical Voice support position.
- Excellent understanding of VOIP principles and of the components of a VOIP network
- Strong technical understanding of CUCM, Unity, Presence and Session Border Controllers.
- Good knowledge of SIP and H.323
- Excellent understanding of Routing and Switching including QoS.
- BCS, BE or equivalent
- CCNP Voice/CCVP
- ITIL or Equivalent certification (desirable)
- Professional, structured and proactive approach.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive and approachable team player.
- Calm and productive under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and organized approach to work.
- Efficient and productive with good time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent English language (written and spoken) a must.
Job Timings : 8pm - 5 am (Night Shift)
Ovex Technologies is Pakistan's largest offshore BPO solutions provider and a leading exporter of IT solutions. With an exponential growth rate and a current resource pool of over 670 highly qualified and trained personnel, we offer global operational capabilities with 24/7 support for all our clien ...Read More