- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Identify opportunities for events.
- Having knowledge of marketing and PR to promote the event;
- Liaison with clients to ascertain event requirements and calculate budget.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Book Venues and negotiate fees.
- Define company brand through events.
- Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- Planning entertainment programme ( as per client requirement), scheduling workshops and demonstrations;