Primatics Financial is a market-leading enterprise software company that uses its proven domain expertise to provide integrated solutions to complex business problems in the financial services industry. We combine domain-rich, enterprise software and integrated services to enable our clients to better process, model and analyze their loan portfolio, comply with existing and new regulatory requirements, and grow their business. Our enterprise software solution, Evolve, delivers timely, repeatable, scalable, automated and controlled results for financial institutions.
Minimum Professional and Technical Skills:
- Understanding of the basic loan accounting functionality
- Ability to run and operate database systems
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts (debits/credits, general ledger etc.)
- Must have excellent analytical skills with an ability to quickly understand and research accounting issues and provide solutions.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relational database, SQL, and data manipulation
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Basic SQL skills and understanding of databases.
Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
- ACCA, Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience