- At least five years experience of humanitarian response work in a range of environments including experience of field-level management of humanitarian response and recovery programmes; and all phases of the project/programme cycle;
- Experience in capacity assessment, identifying issues and planning capacity building processes with NGOs/ CBOs etc.
- Experience of working in a leadership position within a team structure; leadership skills;
- Proven skills in managing staff reporting to her/him;
- Excellent coordination and networking skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English; proposal and report writing skills, monitoring and evaluation skills and experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to link with other players in the development arena and represent QC effectively.
- Proven knowledge of computerized systems;
- High degree of computer literacy and word processing and spreadsheet skills essential;
- Ability to work under pressure, priorities well and commitment to meet deadlines;
- Ability to travel extensively especially to remote areas
Commitment to the aims and objectives of QC.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent Communication skills in English, Urdu
, Siraiki and Punjabi
- Courteous, Responsible, Integrity, Punctual, Trustworthy
Qatar Charity is an equal opportunity employer.
Note- Please note that this is an emergency recruitment and will close as soon as we find the suitable candidate for the above mentioned positions, even before the closing date.