Dubai based Partner / CEO of a large group of companies is in process of expanding group interests in Pakistan. Gulberg Lahore based office has been opened to plan, coordinate and get ready for new start ups. The Personal Assistant (“PA”) role is one to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business confidentially, efficiently and effectively. The CEO’s PA from the onset must gain extensive knowledge of the company, the CEO, other key persons and all REG's facets (both internal, external and inter-company) and have a fundamental understanding of the company’s aims and objectives. Complete discretion and confidentiality must be maintained at all times by the PA and an understanding that this role emulates who and what the CEO is and how she is perceived within and without the group of companies. The CEO’s PA may at times be required to act on behalf of the CEO (frequently being the first point of contact with clients, international offices and other business contacts). The CEO’s PA will be privy and have access to all the company’s confidential matters such as company set up, shareholding, staff/management compensation packages and disciplinary items, legal & financial affairs, mergers, acquisitions and many other matters. The PA to the CEO will be meeting and greeting international delegates / associates visiting the CEO in Pakistan and therefore she requires to be fluent in english, having modern outlook, open minded, well groomed, well dresssed and well cultured. She must realize the meanings of flexibility in working hours and days so the tasks can be completed within required time.
Herein underlies some general work activities the PA to the CEO is likely to get involved in however the pa understands that any task the CEO requests must be administered managed and completed within the time line required and to exemplary standards. Specific responsibilities as the CEO’s PA will include but not be limited to:
General Administrative duties:
* Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
* Liaising with clients, associates, advisors, shareholders, intercompany directors and other staff.
* Organising and maintaining the CEO’s diary and making appointments, and available time for CD(s), FC, ROM staff on a daily/weekly basis to discuss issues, problems, BD, operations and other matters (ensuring all internal staff provide daily feedback and sitreps to the CEO).
* Word processing, dealing with correspondence, writing emails/letters and corporate documentations/SOP’s/policies (further information on such detailed herein), taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports.
* Organising and attending meetings, and arranging business trips (including flights and accommodations), ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas.
* Dealing with the CEO’s incoming email, faxes and post delegating work to managers as relevant to each staff members TOR;* Designing and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
* Organisation of corporate & company entertainment, management meetings and events.
* Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
* Overseeing office management ensuring the CEO’s high standards are maintained.
* Oversee office procurement and overhead spending as per budget.
* Dealing with CEO’s personal matters including holidays, flights, banking, leisure and other private matters.
* Processing CEO’s business expenses and other administrative items.
Business Administrative duties:
* Carry out specific projects, research and administration as required by the CEO.
* Present and maintain final financial documentation, management accounts, budget and other special financial reports as may be required by the CEO from time to time.
* Ensuring CEO sign off of financial presentations and management accounts prior to submission to the Board of Directors.
* Oversee social media campaigns of the group owned companies.
* At least 3 years progressively responsible experience in a secretarial / coordination role. * Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (other language skills are a benefit);* Excellent word processing and IT / Social Media / Research skills, including a range of software packages and comprehensive capabilities in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Express) and Windows 7.0 Operating System;* Typing speed of 50 wpm and audio typing proficiency.