1. Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
2. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
3. Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
4. Prepare sales slips.
5. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges.
6. Maintain records related to sales.
7. Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
8. Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
9. Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
10. Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
11. Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
12. Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
13. Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
14. Bag or package purchases and wrap gifts.
Originally set up as Bano Chappal, a single store in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar, in 1974, Stylo has become one of the most recognized names in Pakistani footwear and has no intention of slowing down. The brand has over 90 stores in 45 cities in Pakistan. An ISO 9001-2000 certified company, the brand n ...Read More