1) Obtain an in-depth understanding of overall BPO operations.
2) Overall responsible for clients as allotted by HOP.
3) To ensure the reports finalized by the key accounts manager are accurate and different before submitting that to the reporting department.
4) To ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IAS) to meet client requirements.
5) To ensure clients tasks are taken up on priority, assigned to the relevant key accounts manager and follow up is taken from relevant people before the task is completes and finalized.
6) To ensure that all business functions of the client, are being followed such is lease renewals, license renewals, health permits etc., wherever applicable should be followed up and taken care of as and when required.
7) To ensure quality of financials reports being generated by Key accounts manager is 100% each time, controls the quality well with respect to relevant client industry standards and get it approved by the reporting department.
8) To ensure that all the files assigned to Key accounts manager are in order by keeping a routine check on all the files and clients to ensure quality is never compromised.
9) Identify and recommend procedural changes for improved workflow, quality and processes improvements and efficiency to HOP.
10) On job technical, conceptual and theoretical training to them members when needed.
11) Meetings with clients, as and when required to ensure their needs are taken care f.
12) To ensure client problems/issue is timely taken care of and resolved accordingly before requesting CSD to follow up on the deliverables.
13) OMR (Operations Management Report) Is updated daily with respect to clients assigned to him in regards to all the business processes of the clients.
14) Complies with federal state, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements. Informs team members to ensure they follow suit.
15) Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends as and when assigned by HOP.
16) Evaluates his team and provides insight to them and recommend to HOP the performance of his team.
17) To take special customer assignments as and when by HOP/GM.
Our mission is to help our customers lead their respective markets by making the best use of information technology, up-to-date them on the technological advancements and help them use their technological and financial assets to the optimum.