Van Tibolli Corp. is a developer, innovator, marketer and global distributor of the most advanced professional hair care products, including market leading brands such as GKHair and Tibolli. Founded in 2007, with corporate offices in Dublin and Florida, the company today has over 5,000 representatives in 65 countries world wide.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer (React-Native) for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices.
The ideal candidate must have hands-on knowledge of the latest technologies used for mobile apps development and must have worked in any software development organization with minimum 4 years of experience.
- Design, execute and maintain advanced applications for the mobile apps platform using React-Native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Qualification/skills & Experience:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Related field.
- Minimum 4 year(s) hands on experience of overall mobile development.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience on React-Native mobile development is must.
- Experience with Native App development for Android and/or iOS.
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Must have published at least one consumer application on Android/Apple App Store.
- Experience working with Ios/Android frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Proficient with Objective-C / Xcode, SWIFT and thorough understanding of all facets of programming.
- Understanding of Apple’s/Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload.
Compensation: A lucrative compensation package will be structured based on experience.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer. Female and disable persons are highly encouraged to apply.