Responsible for Planning & Development for Consumer Channel.
Responsible for GPON SME & SOHO sales and revenue targets in assigned region.
Responsible for target setting for USF Regions i.e. consumer sales, channel (BPs) & outbound functions.
Special Project: Universal Services Fund’s Project Lead , Milestone offering & subsidy realization.
Special Project: WiMAX Business consolidation and revenue share management with Qubee, Warid and PTCL.
Responsible for distribution model including permanent journey plan execution & franchise audit program (FAP)
Management of channel and internal team’s commission payouts and distribution.
Responsible for inventory upstream & downstream management i.e. CPE recovery, refurbishment & issuance to channel (overall inventory management).
Trade promos development & implementation.
Following Business Plan targets, identification of possible risk areas and their remedies .
Business Unit Budgeting, forecasting related to commercial plans with the help of Sales teams.
Business Unit Reporting in liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
Perform commercial presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
Understanding the competitive products and technologies for commercial planning and analysis.
Responsible for managing database structures, procedures and other related objects.
Analyze new business requirements and implement changes required by business.
Responsible for internal reporting portal administration and upgrades.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge and Experience:
1. Detailed knowledge of Distribution methodologies and modeling
2. Knowledge of quality programs, strategies, models etc.
3. Detailed knowledge of business functionalities in Telco / ISP environments
4. Knowledge of project planning tools including Microsoft Project
5. Minimum 5 years of managing multiple and complex projects within a Telco environment
6. Minimum 10 years of managing complex programs and projects (cross functional, project lifecycle)
Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent Analytical skills for commercial Business planning
2. Negotiation skills and conflict management
3. Excellent Planning and organizing abilities
4. Relationship development and management
5. Financial planning and analysis abilities
6. Commercial risk management
7. People development management skills
8. Excellent English and Urdu (written and verbal)
1. Bachelors Degree in a Business/Technical field required
2. Masters Degree or MBA would be advantageous
Wateen Telecom is a converged communication services provider that fulfills connectivity requirements for organizations and individuals in Pakistan. Wateen Telecom delivers complete solutions for Internet, Voice, Multimedia and Enterprise Solutions that make it the most comprehensive provider for a ...Read More