We are looking for a .NET and SharePoint Developer. Wirestorm is an up-and-coming software company growing rapidly and looking for amazing engineers. If you love to innovate and strive to build usable software then this is the right position for you.To be successful in our company you need, at a minimum, to meet these requirements:
Prove to us that your skill set is "equivalent" to at least 3 years industry experience developing on:
- Microsoft stack: C#, ASP.Net MVC and SQL Server
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: Deployment, Custom web parts, Websites
Experience is worth a hundred degrees. If you have a degree then we want to know about it, but if not then let us know how you've got the experience to equate it.Ability to tame a pack of wild monkeys with nothing but a stare (or a similarly amazing skill).
We know that a resume might not fully reflect how good you are, that's why we can't wait to start talking to you. Please be considerate for both your time and ours, and follow these steps when responding to this job post:
4f 6e 6c 79 20 61 70 70 6c 69 63 61 6e 74 73 20 63 6f 6d 69 6e 67 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 52 4f 5a 45 45 2e 50 4b 20 77 69 6c 6c 20 62 65 20 61 63 63 65 70 74 65 64
- In ONE short paragraph tell us why you are a good engineer (Hint: this will tell us how good your communication skills are)
- List your top 3 areas of expertise and why you are amazing at them (Hint: this will tell us if you are a fit for the team)
- Please follow the special application instructions below (Hint: this will get us to review your application):
- Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.