We are looking for self-motivated candidates who want to be part of a growing team. In order to apply, you will need to have a good understanding of what it takes to be a good software developer within a Microsoft C# .NET environment & have an excellent background from an agile way of working.
Experience of delivering software products and/or applications to external customers is also a necessity. The successful candidate should also be a problem solver with strong development skills that leverage Microsoft technologies (i.e., .NET, C#, Azure, SQL Server) and open source tools like AngularJS.
The candidate will be required to develop robust/secure/scalable solutions that utilize the Azure platform, .NET and AngularJS for web apps. In addition, the candidate must be a self-starter and works well in a team environment.
- Work in a fully functional team alongside the development manager and architects within time-frames to deliver high quality software.
- Work with the QA team to ensure that the software is fully tested and passes requirements.
- Participate in development meetings
- ASP.NET, C# 4.5 (Full knowledge of .NET Framework)
- NET MVC
- Pervious commercial experience at a software company
- WPF, MVVM and LINQ
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent understanding of testing and QA (TDD or DevOps)
- Highly preferred: experience in Google Adwords API and/or Facebook Marketing/Messenger API