About 2iQ Research
2iQ Research is the leading insider transactions data provider with a global coverage of 45000+ stocks. The company provides data not only to the top names in the financial industry, such as Bloomberg, but also to academics via Wharton Research Data Services (WRDS). Our clients include top hedge funds, asset managers and quantitative portfolio managers. 2iQ is a cloud-based data & analytics provider, specializing in smart and efficient capturing and processing of company filings/data. Our offering includes a data feed, an API and a range of customized and advisory services. We offer the best insider dataset on the market by leveraging our proprietary technology (including machine learning & smart scraping) and having an in-house international team of expert data analysts.
We are headquartered in Frankfurt with offices in London, Sofia, Bucharest and Lahore. Responsibilities We are looking for a Full stack Engineer to join our team. You will play a key role in building and shaping visually stunning user interfaces and scalable backends that will support the users world-wide.
- 2+ years of experience in software development experience (Java, Spring Boot, Node.js)
- 1+ years of Angular 2 or above
- A passion for building exceptional experiences with a maniacal focus on performance and metrics
- Excitement about taking cutting-edge technologies and techniques to one of the most important and most archaic industries
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibility
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience building out APIs and web services
- Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, S3
- Experience with bitbucket, GIT