We are a UK based company with development centre in Multan, currently looking to hire a talented Software Developer who is competent, professional and dedicated.
You must be a developer who is dedicated to his craft, takes pride in the code he writes and can hit the ground running. We need you to write appealing, PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the on-going software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
· Should have solid understanding of PHP, MySQL and Apache
· Strong algorithmic and data structure knowledge
· Must have experience of software development using custom PHP and MySQL
· Must have experience of working with API’s from Google and basic understanding of SEO.
· Must be able to develop mobile friendly applications.
· Must have good knowledge of Software Architecture and design * Must have good grip on Database Architecture and complex database designs.
· Design qualities, must be able to design basic front-end applications, command on Adobe PS and AI.
· Must be able to design and build Android apps and keen to learn IOS
· Must be able to design and build applications with UI/UX in mind.
· Must be able to design basic logos, and brand identity.
· Delivery of high quality code conforming to industry standards and best-practices
· Active interest and involvement in the full development life-cycle of software deliverables (requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing deployment, on-going system support/maintenance)
· Actively contribute in the Design & Architecture of the assigned project
· Ensures that all relevant process, quality and security guidelines are embedded in the designs from the early stages
· Assist in identifying any missing procedures and processes and put such processes in place
· Assist in the development of appropriate standards and practices and ensure that they are documented, maintained and applied to all projects and services
· Able to work on his own initiative and without supervision
· Demonstrates strong customer, quality, cost and delivery focus
· Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) and fluency in English to facilitate communication with colleagues and external parties.
· Self-starter, problem solver with the ability to work independently.
· Ability to work in groups and fulfil a leading role with other developers and other departments to achieve a common goal.
· Strong work ethics – with a passion towards achieving high precision and quality of work produced. Reliable time keeping and attendance.
You will be rewarded for exceeding our expectations on a regular basis and will be provided with opportunities to enhance your skill sets.