Night shift: 9 PM – 6 AM PKT.
- A career-oriented RFP Technical Writer with the skills necessary to develop proposals and content for clients.
- The candidate will be an integral part of the team responsible for the capture, development and production of large proposals.
- They will collaborate with team members in the organization to tailor content to the requirements and develop an understanding of the business offerings and services.
- The technical writer will improve on current content, as well as develop new content with the input of subject matter experts on the business development and operation teams.
- Content will be highly organized to meet RFP requirements and specifications regarding order, clarity, brevity, style and terminology.
- The technical writer will also edit material and tailor standardized content as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Candidate must be flexible with schedule (occasional weeknights/weekends) to meet multiple RFP deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Research and write original proposal content in response to various government and commercial contract opportunities from inception to delivery
- Expertise in reading and interpreting solicitation documents to develop proposal outlines, compliance matrices, schedules, and other required proposal components to ensure proposals meet solicitation requirements
- Ability to review/rewrite proposal inputs
- Communicate and work well with the internal team
- Possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in all MS Suite products
Education and Experience:
- Experience in the proposal process
- Strong English language writing background+ Bachelor's degree in writing, marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 2+ years proposal or grant writing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Skills RFP Writing Content Audting IT Project Management Proposal Writing
Job Type: Full-time