AAA is seeking an experienced and versatile marketing manager and a highly energetic person who has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, sound sales experience and established press and media contacts. To be successful in this role, he/she should have hands-on experience in advertising campaigns and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish the promotion and positioning of the AAA Associates brand, our products and our services.
- Identify target audiences, develop and execute an overall marketing plan and lead the execution of the marketing programs across multiple channels and segments.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate marketing programs, strategies, and budgets to senior management.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful marketing strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of our current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis for optimization.
- Manage and train our team and drive internal collaboration to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Craft and oversee promotional messaging and products, and work to publish, distribute them to the public via media, advertising, and social media.
- Partner with marketing and social media teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics, and ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide additional sales support.
- Explore new avenues to amplify the bandwidth of our brand reach, project equity and lead generation.
- Ultimately, build and maintain a strong and consistent brand identity through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity