KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of America's trucking industry by building great technology products for drivers and fleet managers. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2013, we put a beta of the KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook App into the hands of a few hundred truck drivers who had until then used paper logbooks to record their Hours of Service — the response was tremendous. Today over 200,000 drivers and 5,000 fleets trust us with their logs.
But our work is just getting started — the U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck and bus drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the KeepTruckin ELD hardware device, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
KeepTruckin is looking for a capable digital marketer with multiple skill sets to contribute to our rapid growth. You will be responsible for KeepTruckin’s digital marketing strategy and execution across multiple channels, which include SEO, blog content, SEM, email and display advertising. This role will include identifying CRO tactics and ensuring proper marketing attribution. The ideal person would be meticulous about details, loves to track and report on every marketing activity, and has working knowledge on marketing tools.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Identify and assign relevant topics to content writers for KeepTruckin’s Blog.
- Regularly publish and optimize content to promote SEO.
- Develop a process for identifying SEM keywords that can drive leads.
- Closely monitor our SEM campaigns to ensure the lowest possible CPC with the best possible ROI.
- Monitor the keeptruckin.com pages that are most visited to improve CRO
- Launch, monitor and optimize display advertisements across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Create and publish monthly newsletter.
- Create customizable and trackable URLs with UTM parameters for tracking purposes.
- Proficient in formulating digital marketing strategies (content marketing strategy, SEO strategy, PPC strategy, lead-generation strategy, etc.).
- Brainstorming creative growth-hacking methods.
- Analyzing data, identifying growth opportunities, and shortcomings.
- Collaborating with management and internal teams to set up conversion goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years as a digital marketing manager
- Advanced understanding of SEO strategies
- 2+ years researching SEM and keywords to target in blog content
- 2+ years using Pardot and Adwords
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years managing a marketing team
- 3+ years of experience with social media marketing (organic and paid)