Following will be the main responsibility of proposed Advisor for SELD Project:
1. Working closely with PD and Field teams to identify needs, develop concepts and strategy and convert it project proposal;
2. Represent ACTED in formal/Informal meetings with stakeholders in education sector, including Government of Sindh donors;
3. Guide and lead budgeting with cost efficient model;
4. Support and participate in briefings, project negotiations and other important meetings;
5. Preparation of briefing notes and supplementary documents as per need;
6. Support ACTED to outreach to the upcoming projects for bidding;
7. Continuous guidance with inputs to Program Development/Management team for all other emerging opportunities and strategy to meet peculiar challenges till the project won;
8. To review the systems of strategic, management, technical and implementation strategy in the document and suggest if required;
9. To review the assessment system in the document and suggest if required;
10. To review human resource management and rationalization in the document; and
11. Any other related assignment as needed to meet project requirement.
ACTED is commitment to zero tolerance to all forms of violence against children, beneficiaries and staff.ACTED is equal opportunity employers.Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Final selection will be based on the security clearance of the candidate.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...مزید پڑھیں