We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project consultant to oversee a project in mobility/urban transport services.
- Spin Mobility is a project owned by Obox Solution Pvt. Ltd, we are in search for the right person to oversee this project from conceptual design, application development, quality assurance and finally right to implementation/launch.
- You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for the project to maximize resources and efficiency.
- If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Develop comprehensive project plan that merges customer requirements with company goals with details of all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Prepare a detailed technical document which includes, flowchart of application include front end & backend functionality, UI/UX, cyber-security, payment gateway, financial and policies & procedures etc.
- Manage project with top-down oversight throughout entire execution with both the outsourced and in-house technical team to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production; develop and maintain inspection reports; evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Analyze economics of project (cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards) and work with the finance team to develop the business plan for presentation in seed funding rounds.
- Performance of unforeseen tasks and engagements that are requirement of the project.
THIS IS A 6 MONTH INITIAL CONSULTANCY CONTRACT WITH AN OPTION OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT (AT A REVISED PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED ONCE THE APPLICATION IS COMPLETE & READY FOR LAUNCH)
THIS IS A REMOTE WORKING POSITION AND ALLOWS THE CANDIDATE TO WORK FROM HOME FOR THE INTIAL CONSULTANCY PERIOD.