We are one of the largest insurance brokers in the UAE and looking to hire 2 Invoicing Assistants who will work in a long term project as a fulltime employee.
- Work Remotely: Yes
- Hours: 51.5 hours per week
- Working Hours:
- 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM GST Sundays to Thursdays; 9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST Saturdays
- 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST (1:00 PM to 10:30 PM PST) Sundays to Thursdays;
- Type of contract: Fulltime, Home based
- Rate: $400 + incentives
- Booking of all transactions - prepare invoices and credit notes, and book payments in the system
- Rectify errors in the system; Ensure all records are accurate and process thousands of transactions on a monthly basis
- Provide support to the Accounting Department as assigned by the manager
Qualifications / Skills:
- 2 years accounting background with experience in invoicing and bookkeeping handling huge volume of transactions monthly.
- Computer savvy and advanced MS Skills
- Typing speed: minimum 40 WPM with at least 90% accuracy
- Attentive to detail, with good English communication skills and a teamplayer
- Technical Requirements:
- Laptop / Desktop (Core i5 or I7) 7th gen till 11th gen, 8gb ram, 500GB HDD above or 240GB SSD) with webcam
- Headset - USB based headset, noise-cancelling
- Internet Speed: ping below 5ms, Download speed 10Mbps above, Upload speed 3Mbps above for stand-alone connection
- Quiet background facilitating outgoing and incoming calls
- To apply, please send a copy of your detailed and updated CV ********* subject line:
- Invoicing Assistant / Your Name / Onlinejobs
- And get back to us with your answers to the following questions:
1. What do you consider to be your strengths and weaknesses that would be crucial factors to this role? Additionally, how can you turn your weakness into your strength?
2. What do you understand by "strong work ethics" and do you consider yourself as one who has strong work ethics?
3. Please describe a situation where you had urgent pending tasks that needed to be completed within the day but your shift is already done. Did you leave work pending or did you stay and finish the tasks?
4. What made you apply for this role and what is your motivation to work?