The internal Auditor is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, administrative and compliance-related audits/reviews of ACEL. A secondary role is to provide advice on internal control to ACEL management, including responding to questions on risk management techniques.
· Develop risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
· Advise management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
· Review and finalize internal audit procedures and work programs.
· Review and finalize internal audit checklists during routine departmental audits.
· Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
· Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
· Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
· Discuss audit findings and recommendations within team and report significant issues to Audit Committee/BOD.
· Prepare timely audit reports for management, the Audit Committee or Board of Directors.
· Ensure the timely implementation of action plans as agreed in the audit report discussion meeting.
· Contribute, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditors.
· Provide feedback on the performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
· Assist the development of internal control culture.
· Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as assigned by the manager or the Board of Directors.
· Lead the Audit Report Discussion meetings.
· Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
· Prepare and submit monthly, bi-annually and annual progress report of the internal audit department.
· Draft the Internal Audit Charter of ACEL in line with the international standards and review the document for any amendments/changes at each year-end or as and when required
Aftab Currency Exchange Ltd. is a UK incorporated Company that is part of the well-established Aftab group companies and has been operating in the North West of England since 2002. Our head office was the starting point of the UK success story when we commenced business with retail clients and two b ...مزید پڑھیں