We are hiring a Business Sales Manager for companies the group runs in the UK to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and convincing skills.
Business Sales Manager Responsibilities:
1. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
2. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
3. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
4. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
5. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
8. Developing goals for the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
9. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Sales Manager Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
2. Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
3. Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
4. Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
6. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
7. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
8. Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 1:00pm to 10:00pm
Note: This is a commission-based job so that candidate selected for this role can make up to PKR 160,000 per month.