We are seeking an MS Dynamics CRM Developer who will be responsible for implementing, integrating, and supporting CRM applications (On-Premises & Cloud Version) for our clients.
- Manages Dynamics 365 CRM implementations.
- Implementing and managing Dynamics 365 CRM custom solutions.
- Developing and Managing Custom application and their integrations with Dynamics 365.
- Managing Dynamics 365 integrations with Azure services.
- Extensive experience designing CRM customization, workflows, portals, plugins, and Client scripting.
- Well versed with Dynamics 365 Ecosystem Architecture and Business Processes.
- Extensive experience in Dynamics 365 CRM development including customization, plugins, custom workflows, client scripts, security configuration, and Portal development.
- Expert in developing and managing Dynamics 365 integrations with Azure services like App. services, Azure functions, Azure service bus, and Azure storage.
- Acquires and interprets business requirements create functional specifications and determine the most effective/appropriate technologies.
- Recognize and understand the use of design patterns for intermediate applications.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions.
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation, and development standards.
- Ensures quality and maintains the performance of deployed solutions
- Works with stakeholders following various methodologies. (Agile, Scrum, XP, Waterfall)
- Provide support in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues.
Description of Duties
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations.
- Extend the capability of CRM through the creation of new entities, forms, workflows, and reports.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications.
- Perform data migration activities.