1. Check monthly closing of cash book. Guide and check site accountants regarding closing of cash book, inventory ledgers and GL’s.
2. Supervise all entries of JV, Bank payment & receipts, cash payments and receipts, ensure monthly accruals booked properly.
3. Monitoring cash utilization on site as per demand.
4. Ensure timely receipt of data from sites and ensure proper head allocation.
5. Ensure all accounting functions are performed on timely and daily basis such as daily bank status report, bank reconciliation.
6. Supervise payable section vendor payments against PO’s. Scrutinize monthly creditors debit balances. Ensure adjustments are incorporated.
7. File Monthly tax return, withholding tax, sales tax, Punjab sales tax.
8. Prepare monthly and weekly project utilization fund report, variance report.
Assist in providing documentation to auditor.