We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization