Minimum 5-8 years experience working in a leadership role on medical and hospital projects, Participate in the recruitment of doctors and paramedical staff, appropriately delegate duties and responsibilities to them and makes them accountable
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence (Medical / Non-medical) across the Hospital.
Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
You will advise the CEO on key medical/operational insights.
• Produce daily/weekly/monthly/annual operation (medical/non-medical) forecasting report and strategy
• Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations (medical/non-medical) • Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
• Present operational strategy (medical/non-medical) recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
• 05 - 10 years' of executive experience
• Strategic planning and business development experience
• Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
Allied School is a project of Punjab Group of Colleges. Classes from Play group to Matric We have a progressive system of education which aims at making students responsible citizens of the nation. It encourages creativity and leadership among students and inculcates moral values in them, so that they can face challenges of the life easily. The students learn how to work both individually and collectively in the classroom.