1. Be familiar with ways of organizing a stock, based on technical requirements or storage
2. The storekeeper should be aware of storage standards and how to keep different items in.
3. Create a proper filling prior to reception of the items of each project.
4. The storekeeper is responsible for full documentation of all Gate IN and Gate OUT of the goods.
5. Make sure that when receiving goods there is reception or waybill. To be kept in stock file.
6. Make sure that there is Stock Request for each item OUT, after proper authorization of the stocks request.
7. Make sure that there is a receipt OUT when materials are sent to the field.
8. Make sure that the stock request number is indicated in the stock cards, in order to have the cross reference process active.
9. Keep record of all reports he is supposed to send or if he is asked to prepare.
10. Quality and Hygiene
11. Make sure that the items received in his stocks are properly quality controlled and the item quality itself is checked by manager or anyone who is nominated to do so.
12. He is the main person in-charge for keeping the goods in a good status and quality.