Qualification: Graduation (Sociology / Criminal Psychology from a reputed institution will be preferred)
Experience: 4 – 5 Years (Candidates having Pakistan Army/Air forces/Navy experience will be preferred)
1. Prevent loss and damage by reporting irregularities, violation of SOPs, retraining trespass and theft of material round the clock.
2. Maintain record of daily activities and also keep an eye on labors, workers, movement of store items, visitors and material during day and night.
3. Report and respond to all company related to security and ensuring remedial action.
4. Maintain record of seals, locks & keys, visitors, vendors and movement of vehicles.
5. Monitoring and controlling guards, maintain attendance of security guards, recording security guard invoices and resolving security guards conflicts and issues.
6. Verification of gate passes, material and product movement in/out of premises.
7. Physically checking and recording the movement of personnel, equipment, baggage etc in/out of ASL premises.
8. Prompt reporting of all incidents/accidents of all type (minor/fatal).
9. To report crimes committed against property and employees at respective ASL premises.
10. Operate and maintain visitor record in VMS.
11. Coordinate with other departments for day to day functions.
12. To seal the gate after operations and unseal before day start.
Personality Traits / Skills:
pAmreli Steels Limited is a fully automatic re-rolling mill and is a recognized down stream industry of Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation, Bin Qasim, Karachi. The group, founded over 50 years ago, initially invested in manual hot-rolling technology & installed four re-rolling mills across Pakistan. I ...مزید پڑھیں