AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of an experienced, dedicated, hardworking, and well-connected Business Development Engineer with Social Media Marketing skills, to promptly generate and mature new leads in the industrial & commercial sector.
As part of our team, the ideal candidate for this position should be able to manage team and have the following skills & capabilities:
- Develop & execute business development plans / strategies regularly (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Identifying profitable business opportunities, and trends in the construction sector, and tailoring the business development plans, and marketing activities around them.
- Generate new leads through all methods available; including networking, web search, events, contacts, print media, business directories etc.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Regular liaison and relationship with former, current, and future clients.
- Regular meetings with potential clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Acquiring business through different channels; remaining engaged with the client from lead generation to award of work, and site mobilization.
- ·Co-ordination with Proposals Department.
- Logging all BD activities on CRM, including regular input.
- Maintaining database of prospective clients and key personnel.
- Handle all social media accounts of the organization.
- Build social media audiences, and provide them with regular relevant content.
- Prepare and present accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, as well as visit reports.
- Identifying businesses to pre-qualify with, and following up on the prequalification process, including preparing PQ documents.
Prepare competitor analysis; their market place, trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation. Further, consolidating this information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- At least 4-7 years of experience in an engineering / construction company as a Business Development engineer.
- Capable of conversing technically in different disciplines like mechanical, fabrication, electrical, instrumentation, civil, automation & control etc.
- Knowledge of & experience in Social Media Marketing, and social media accounts management.
- Excellent verbal & written communicating skills.
- Having a great personality that is likeable, and able to converse well socially.
- Understanding of different types of clients (local & foreign)
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Candidates with practical site work experience will be preferred.
- Previous experience in an engineering / construction company will be preferred/
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS SharePoint
- CRM system of any type
- All social media