We are looking for a graphic designer with the ability to give life to any idea visually! The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
The designer should have:
- Excellent command on adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and Corel draw.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- The main areas of work would be to: Design creative apps UI/UX, photos, broachers, design icons, Product images, and logos
- Good creative skills/ Creative thinking & a great Sense of Design.
- Good knowledge of typography, color theory. Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Designing, Arts, Computer science, software engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Portfolio of sample projects
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the industry.
- Be creative, imaginative and original
- Understand the market and target audience for Mobile apps
- Must be able to come up with fresh ideas rather than copying from other sources
- Should be punctual and motivated to work hard
- Create unique and addictive game UI design
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences
- Work with experienced professionals
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals
What we Offer:
- Competitive and motivating salary
- Healthy & Friendly Office Environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for converting your passion into a profession
- Eid Bonuses
- Occasional Dinners.
- Annual Trips
- Birthday Celebrations
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Residence facility for out-station employees