We are looking for a dynamic resource for the post of Floor Manager - Support Operations who can plan, direct and coordinate all organizational activities. This resource will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. Also will be managing a team of managers and other work force.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being .
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met.
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business management including financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- MBA or Master degree in Business Management with working experience of 2-3 years in a Managerial role.