Design, develop and maintain web-based business processes and database applications.
- Design and implement innovative database flows using up to date techniques and methodologies.
- Assist in conducting need analysis for the development of new system and/or the modification of existing systems .
- Build a module for maintaining external users profiles and enable loading of documents, linking them to the existing system and databases.
- Deploy a security scheme for users to login and have different access rights relating to the database.
- Create necessary technical and architectural documentation .
- Actively identify and participate in training, education and development activities to improve teams knowledge base and performance to sustain and enhance professional development.
- Sound experience in transaction management, PL-SQL, T-SQL, Load Balancing, Master/Master & Master/Slave Replication, DB Clusters.
- At least 3 years plus experience in managing large scale Databases.
- Experience in managing NoSQL Databases in a production environment
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with other workers and customers Develop proactive working relationships with employees both inside and outside the team
- Consult with staff to determine business and functional requirements, evaluate these requirements and identify solutions
- Play a role in supporting corporate activities such as membership relations, conferences and other cross team projects and committees, participate in regular staff meetings/events and perform other duties as required"
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Database Administration.
- Data Maintenance & Performance Tuning
- Database Design
- Data Warehousing
- Disaster & Recovery
- Reporting Generation Skills
Versatile Experience In:
MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, CouchDB, Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Teradata, Informix, Ingres, Amazon's SimpleDB
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 - Rs60,000.00 per month