The candidate must have prior GLOVES experience in terms of manufacturing, product development, quality assurance, negotiation with vendors and suppliers, client dealing, cost/valuation and procurement
- Must be a Team Player.
- English proficiency is a Must.
- Having Strong communication skills.
you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing across all own ranges of gloves
- Contributing to seasonal creative strategy for products, innovations and line segments.
- Clearly communicating changes to ensure the timely completion of each project.
- Working with members in design, development, and product management to ensure feasibility of designs, meeting price points, merchandising needs and product creation timelines
- Communicating and presenting design concepts to various internal and external audiences
- Proactively following the execution of all product details including construction details, color, form, style, detail, fit performance, graphic application, fabric development, trim development, connection to other category looks, etc.
- Leveraging excellent knowledge and practice in all phases of product execution; sharing knowledge and advancement with others.
- Managing the maintenance of all product design tools, libraries, and spaces proactively